As the weather gets warmer and the beautiful Midlands shows off all it has to offer, so we do our best to keep up by ensuring non-stop activities and entertainment for kids and adults alike!
- Enjoy creating something with your hands, be it sand art or candle dipping! Let your creativity come alive with Candle Dipping @ Piggly Wiggly.
- For another creative activity, Zulu Lulu Art Bar’s shelves are full of ceramic “blanks” to paint ~ once painted and glaze fired, the piece is returned to you to use and enjoy! For those who don’t want to wait, acrylic painting of decorative ceramic items is an option, or try your hand at wood art or mandala canvas painting! There really is something for everyone to do at Zulu Lulu Art Bar.
- Lion’s River Railway never fails to put a smile on everyone’s faces as the train weaves around the centre! What fun ~ choo choo!
- A 9-hole round of mini golf is just what you need after a delicious meal at the coffee shop or The Pizza Place! Fun for parents and kids alike!
- Get the blood pumping with the Piggy Zip and enjoy a 120m zipline over the scenic vineyards of Highgate Wine Estate ~ maybe this is one is done best before your meal!
- Last, but certainly not least – come and visit our newer activity for young and old ~ Dingo’s Farm and Reptile Park is home to the cute and the ‘not-so-cute’! From bunnies, miniature horses and goats to alligators and snakes, come and learn something new about the creatures we share the earth with! Please note Dingo’s is only open on the weekends.